8.29.2011

Journey to a New Home Day 1: An Auspicious Journey with an Auspicious Number?

Curious. Our hotel room tonight is numbered 206. Our room number at the Wheeling Super 8 on our last night in West Virginia was 206. I remember clearly because 206 was my efficiency apartment at seminary for three years. Coincidence? Perhaps, but some might say numbers can have a significance. If so, it would seem that 206 is a number associated with my spiritual path. And, if so, it is yet one more affirmation of my call and journey to Portland to start a new community of followers of Jesus.

I'm simultaneously skeptical and open-minded about this. For the time being, I'll just say, "curious" and admit I have something to reflect upon.








No comments:

Post a Comment

View Comments Policy at http://www.timgraves.us/p/comments-policy.html